Friday, August 5

How to Earn Money with ShopatHome


Woohoo!  Today I got a check from ShopatHome, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share with you all the benefits ShopatHome offers.

1. Get $5 for signing up!  Just head over here.

2.  Get paid to shop!

When shopping online, simply login to ShopatHome, search for the store you want to shop, and you'll earn a percentage back of what you spend, anywhere from 1-30% at over 3,000 stores!  Percentages may vary from day to day.  For example, usually you'll get 2% cash back on Kohls.com purchases, but ShopatHome is currently offering 8%!  Checks are sent monthly, as long as you've earned a minimum of $20.  If you haven't hit $20, don't worry, it'll just roll into the next month!

Tip: Don't worry if you're shopping online and forgot about ShopatHome.  I often close the window I'm shopping, login to ShopatHome, and go to the store where my items are still in my cart.

3.  Earn money for referring friends! 

Share your referral link and you'll earn $5 for every person who signs up and shops through it!  Your friend also gets $5 for signing up! 

4.  Take advantage of their daily WILD deals and maybe even score some freebies! 

WILD stands for Web's Incredible Limited Deals.  I scored the above above Band-Aids and Triple Antibiotic Cream for free (no longer available).  I posted about them here and here.

You can sign up for ShopatHome here.  You may also be interested in joining ebates, a similar program.  I usually compare the percentage back being offered by these 2 sites when doing my online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment