Tuesday, August 9

SwagBucks: Earn Prizes

Swagbucks

Update: Use code AUGUSTBONUS when you register to get 80 Swag Bucks.

Another website I suggest signing up for is SwagBucks!  You'll read about SwagBucks on all the couponing blogs!  To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience with SwagBucks.  I joined a while back, earned some "Bucks", then gave up on it.  A couple days ago, I decided to give it another try when someone told me that they earned about $20 in Amazon gift cards a month with SwagBucks, just by using their search bar.  Since then, I downloaded the SwagBucks tool bar and rather than type in sites, I "search" for them and earn Swag Bucks.  Easy enough and I'm halfway to a $5 gift card!  There are several other ways to earn Swag Bucks if you want to put in more effort too.

No comments:

Post a Comment