Wednesday, January 25

New Johnsonville & Kingsford Coupon + Scenarios

Head over to coupons.com to print!
Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart
$1.00 off on TWO packs of Johnsonville Sausage
Johnsonville Brats are on Rollback at Walmart for $2.50, so only $2 per package after coupon!

Kingsford Original, Match Light, or HIcory Charcoal Product (Use zip code 75034 and click on "Household")  Gone :(
Kroger has Kingsford Charcoal for $4.49, when you buy 5 mega event items.
Safeway has Kingsford Charcoal (6.3 – 8.3 lbs.) on sale for $5.49.

(Thanks, IHeartTheMart and Hip2Save!)

4 comments:

  1. is this at a walmart with groceries? or any walmart carries them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question, I'm not sure! I'd give your local Walmart a call to see if they carry them. I know even if there isn't a full grocery section, there is still some refrigerated food.

      Delete
  2. I can't find the Kingsford coupon. Help please!

    ReplyDelete