Thursday, August 4

"The Art of the Summer Striptease" Coupon Book


OK, so I got a coupon book in the mail today called "The Art of the Summer Striptease."  Inside are the following coupons:

Save $4 on any One Schick Quattro for Women Refillable or Disposables Razors
FREE Skintimate Shave Gel (Up to $3)
FREE box of Playtex Gengle Glide Tampons (Up to $5)
FREE box of Playtex Sport Tampons (Up to $5)
Save $1 on any one Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care (4 oz or larger)

Wow! Can't wait for some ECB or RR deals to hopefully make those freebies into some moneymakers!  All the coupons expire 9/30/11.

I have been trying to figure out how I got this coupon book.  My best guess is that it is the FREE Energizer Coupon Book I posted about here, as these are all Energizer products.  I'm not sure if you can still request one.  If anyone tries, please let us know (Text BARE to 467467). 
Offer has ended. :(  (Thanks for letting us know, Heather!)

No comments:

Post a Comment