Monday, October 31

CVS Aveeno Update


Just a quick post to let you know that I called CVS corporate today about the Aveeno deal, since my ECB on the 1 oz. trial size did not print and the manager was rude and didn't want to manually print it for me.

Corporate took note of my concerns and will be passing my information along to the district manager.

I was told that, yes, the 1 oz. trial size IS included.  The error was on CVS's part, for not getting that SKU into the system.  If your store carries the trial size, but they are gone, I would ask for a rain check.  If you're given any problems, I would report the store to corporate at 1-800-SHOP-CVS.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, buy any 2 Aveeno moisturizing lotions this week, get a $7 ECB.  The trial sizes are $1.49, so buy 2 for $2.98, get back $7 ECB, for a $4.02 money maker!

5 comments:

  1. The girl checking out at mine today, looked at it (I warned her about the ecb.....and thank you :) and said yep, must be their mistake and went ahead and printed the coupon out herself. I'm glad she's there a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't have any issues! Usually I'm really happy with customer service at CVS, but the 24-hour one I went to is an exception. Enjoy those extra ECBs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this today at CVS and right away the cashier told me "The 1 oz trial sizes aren't included" so I told her how the advertisement specifically says "any 0.5 oz size or bigger aveeno moisturizer" but she still denied me, saying it was a mistake in the printing and that only the specially marked ones with the advertisement are included. Needless to say I was very disappointed and upset and will definitely call corporate tomorrow (thank you for posting the number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So frustrating! Please let me know how your conversation with corporate goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me, Anonymous #2. So much happier after speaking with corporate (thank you again for the advise and number). The man I spoke with said that YES, 1 oz trial size is SUPPOSED to be included in the deal, and something about how it was an issue and they didn't have it "registered" in the system until Nov 1-which was yesterday, when I attempted the transaction. He said it just may not have registered with that CVS store's system yet (odd, in my opinion, but anyways) but that I should try again tomorrow, and if for some reason it doesn't ring up with the register or cashier denies me, then to use my cell phone to call Corporate right then and there, and they will talk to that cashier for me. So I will attempt this tomorrow, and hopefully it all works out or else I will be very upset lol. But thank you again for all the amazing deals you post! You save my family so much! :)

    ReplyDelete