Thursday, November 10

Bzz Agent: My Experience with Black Box Wine

My Black Box Wine BzzKit
As a member of BzzAgent, I'm asked to try and share various products and coupons in "BzzCampaigns."  My current BzzCampaign is for Black Box Wine.  To help spread the word on Black Box wine, I was sent a BzzKit that contained a high-value mail-in rebate for me to stock on on wine for a party, rebates to share with guests and the people I Bzz (YOU!), "I Heart Boxed Wine" magnets, plastic wine glasses for the party, and more!

My high-value mail-in rebate was $10 off one or $20 off two Black Box Wines.  Black Box Wines retail for between $20-$25, but I was happily surprised to find their Riesling on sale for jsut $16.99 at my local Jewel-Osco. I decided to buy just one box, since one box is equal to FOUR bottles of wine!

I had several people try Black Box Riesling at my party (without mentioning that it came from a box).  My guests described it as "light," and most enjoyed a second glass.  They were surprised when I revealed it was "Boxed Wine."

I would definitely buy Black Box wine for future parties.  It has a quality flavor at an affordable price.

With that being said...if you'd like to buy some Black Box wine for a holiday get together or to just to try it out yourself (it's good for 4 weeks after opening!), send your mailing address in a message titled "Black Box" to me at erin.barton80@gmail.com. I'll send you a $5 mail-in rebate and your very own "I Heart Boxed Wine" magnet.

Interested in joining BzzAgent, sign up here!

Cheers!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment