Sunday, January 29

CVS: Money Maker Shave Creme


UPDATE: As of Monday, signs have been spotted stating that the limit is now 1 per card.

I read over at Coupon Pro that buying a Skintimate or Schick Hydro Shave Gel is producing a $4 ECB.  Not only that, there seems to be a limit of 100!!  These shave gels are priced between $3.79 and $4.29.  Some even have a $2 peelie on them!  If you're not the lucky finder of a peelie, you can use a $.55/1 Skintimate coupon from the 1/15 SS.  Even without a coupon, the cheaper Skintimate is a money maker!

I ran out and tried this deal for myself!  It works!  I CVS hopped, as to not clear any shelves and to roll my ECBs.  At the last CVS, the manager put a limit of 1 on this deal, so not sure how long it will last!  Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw this post! The 1st CVS I went to yesterday, had problems with the cashier when I asked for a raincheck on this deal since shelves were wiped out. She saw that the gel was only $3.89 and marked down the ECB value on my raincheck to $3.89 because it "can't exceed the price of the item" and ripped off all 4 of the tags that were advertising the $4ECBs from that shelf. And told me it was a limit of one. Then I went to another CVS only to find shelves already wiped out, but this cashier was nice and wrote me up a raincheck for the full $4 ECB and pointed out that this deal goes until 2/25, so I have plenty of time to check back for it. Definitely sticking to this CVS from now on lol. Thank you again for posting! I would've never noticed or been aware of this deal if it wasn't for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It amazes me how friendly some CVS stores are and how UNFRIENDLY others are. I've made a point of calling corporate when I have experiences at either extreme. There is not reason you should have been treated like that at the first store. I've never heard that an ECB can't be worth more than the product! Some cashiers will make any excuse they can come up with! Glad you're able to score at least one though! :)

      Delete