Monday, February 20

Walmart Shopping, $2.31 Money Maker


Over at Walmart, I finally found the 2 ct. Breathe Right Strips!  If you're looking for them, they tend to be found around the pharmacy area, hanging on long strips.  Check the ends of the aisles and in the aisles.  I've been looking for a while and have checked several Walmarts.  These suckers are hard to find!

Anyway,
5 Breathe Right (2 ct.), $.97 each
Used 5 $1.50/1 from 1/29 RP
Subtotal: -$2.65, Total: -$2.31...paid to me on a gift card.
Usually I get cash, but she gave me a gift card this time.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find that coupon in my 1/29 RP.. bummer :(
    But today at CVS I did get a coupon printed from the machine for $2 off any Nature Made Vitamin, and found a $2 off Nature Made Vitamin manufacturer coupon on a display rack, so I was able to get a bottle of magnesium vitamins for only 43 cents including tax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I think that coupon is printing every day this week, so might be worth going back if you want to stock up. Also, I posted about a $5/1 Nature Made printable a few days ago. Not sure if that's still available.

    ReplyDelete