Sunday, September 1

Walgreens: $.50 Pampers Wipes


Check out what I spotted at Walgreens today!  The shelves had tags saying Pampers wipes were on sale for $2, with a $1.50 Register Reward back!  I didn't remember seeing that advertised.  (The ad shows diapers producing a $1.50 RR.)  I bought one and no Register Reward.  The manager came and said he'd just put it on a gift card for me.  So here's what my transactions looked like:

Transaction 1:
Pampers Wipes, $2
Subtotal: $2, Total $2.15
"Paid" with $2,000 points and $.15 OOP

Transaction 2:
5 Pampers Wipes, $2 each
Subtotal: $10, Total: $10.75
"Paid" with 10,000 points and $.75 OOP

Got back $9 Gift card (6x$1.50=$9)
Net cost for 6 packages of wipes: $3.90

This is a YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) situation!  The RR did not print for me.  Make sure your store has the tag, as pictured above, and hopefully you get a friendly manager. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment