Monday, October 10

Walmart Shopping, Got Paid $7.14 Cash! :)


Update: I just saw that the coupons do state "No Cash back if Coupon Value Exceeds Retail Price".  I did not notice this before doing this transaction.  Please do not use it for cash back.  I would assume using the overage towards other items in your cart would be okay though.

Walmart's coupon policy states:
If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase.

Today I finally got up the nerves to try to get cash back.  (Usually I make sure I buy enough other stuff to absorb the overage.)  I bought 8 12-count Schick Disposable razors priced at $1.97 each and used 8 $3/1 coupons found inside the packages from my last Walmart shopping trip.

Subtotal: -$8.24, Total: -$7.14, which I got back in cash! :)  Plus, these 8 packages have a $3/1 coupon inside each one so I can keep rolling this deal!

If you want to do this deal, you can use the $2/1 coupon found in the 10/09 SS to buy your first package(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment