Saturday, February 11

Uhg. Walgreens...Now Making Us Go Online to View Additional Weekly Deals


So I was checking out the Walgreens ad and was really confused because it looks different.  Well, that's because the geniuses have decided to do a smaller ad with bigger pictures and to post some of their deals (including some Register Reward deals) ONLINE ONLY!  To view these "online ad only" deals, you can either sign up for the Walgreens Early Sneak Peek Ad to be e-mailed to you on Fridays, or wait until Sunday to view it online.

Thanks, Walgreens...because I don't call corporate enough about your confusing coupon policy that none of your stores understand.  I can now move you up on the speed dial for when deals advertised online don't ring up right or print my Register Reward in store.  Awesome.

(Thanks, MashupMom and WildForWags!)

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand how this is going to benefit them in any way. So now we have to print the deals from online and bring it with us to the store if we want to make sure to have a proof of a sale if it doesn't ring up correctly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I think its a TERRIBLE idea. One of the online ad deals this week is for denture cream...because I'm sure a lot of people who use that are going to be looking online for their deals! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol seriously! Oh boy.. hopefully they'll realize this doesn't work out well and will switch back...

      Delete