Tuesday, August 14

Here and There Shopping, $3.75


My boyfriend and I were headed to visit my family for the evening.  We were passing by a Sears Apparel Outlet, so I was finally able to take advantage of their Free Apparel Tuesday!  I got 2 pieces out of a 3-piece pajama set for FREE!  My boyfriend got a pair of black Wranglers for FREE!

At Bergner's (Carson's), I used the $5 off $5 purchase coupon.  I went to 2 different cashiers.  First I got a 6-pack of Steve Madden socks that were on clearance for $6.99.  After coupon and tax, I paid $2.15.  Then I got Fisher Price Linking Rings that were $5.99.  After coupon and tax, I paid $1.07.

Finally, I used the $5 Toys R Us coupon to get a 5-pack of Hot Wheels that were $5.49.  After coupon and tax, I paid $0.53.

Net Cost for Everything: $3.75

No comments:

Post a Comment