Sunday, August 5

Office Max Teacher Appreciation Shopping


My local Office Max is holding their Teacher Appreciation Days through tomorrow, August 6.  I received several coupons, including 25% off my purchase, along with a reusable tote.  Limits are also doubled during this event for teachers.

If you're a teacher, you can check here to see when your local Office Max is holding their Teacher Appreciation Days.


I bought:
Office Max 8.5x11 Multipurpose Paper (500-Sheet Ream), $6.99
Qualifies for $6.98 MaxPerks Bonus Rewards
5 Composition Books, FREE this week after $5 minimum purchase
Used 25% Off Teacher Appreciation Coupon
Subtotal: $5.24, Total: $5.64
Will get back $6.98 Rebate
Net Cost: $1.34 Money Maker

I went with my teacher friend, Kerry, who let me have her 5 FREE Composition Books!  Thanks, Kerry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment