Saturday, May 21

Fashion Bug: Get $20 Fashion Cash for every $50 you spent at Kohl's in May! (Update!)



Yesterday I posted:  If you've shopped at Kohl's this month, head in to Fashion Bug with your receipts tomorrow, May 21.  They'll give you $20 Fashion Cash for every $50 you spent.

UPDATE:
There are 2 ways to get your $20 Fashion Cash.  You can either bring your May receipts in from Kohl's OR you can spend $50 at Fashion Bug.  For every $50 spent at Kohl's in May and for every $50 spent at Fashion Bug today, you will get $20 Fashion Cash.

Your $20 Fashion Cash is actually a coupon for $20 off a $50 purchase at Fashion Bug.  It can not be used on certain items (clearance, MVP, and sale of the day, I think) and must be used in a certain span of time.

Sorry if this confused anyone.  I know I was confused!  Thank you to the VERY patient Fashion Bug employee and to Julie for the heads up!

2 comments:

  1. Whaaaah? This is crazy!!! Crazy cool!!!! _ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i have 9 of these from my shopping trip to Fashion bug today. Wish I could use all nine on one or two items, LOL

    ReplyDelete