Saturday, May 21

More Fashion Bug Deals: $5 off $5 Purchase (Text Deal) and $0 Shopping Trip

$0.00 after coupons!

Today only, text FBSAVE to 50799 and you'll get a $5 OFF Instant Coupon good at Fashion Bug.

My Fashion Bug shopping trip experience:

While pestering an unsuspecting Fashion Bug employee trying to figure out the deal with the Fashion Bucks, I decided to use a $10 off a $10 purchase coupon that I had gotten in the mail.  Being the Bargainista that I am, I noticed jewelry was Buy 1, Get 1 50% off.  I picked up a pair of earrings for $8 and a pair of earrings marked down to $4 (so should have been $2 after the 50% off).  Instead of $10, it rang up as $12 total.  I pointed out that above the  sale jewelry it said Buy 1, Get 1 50% off.  She checked with the manager.  It wasn't supposed to be included, but since the sign was there, they honored it.  That made my total $10.  Apparently the cashier had never seen someone get right on the nose $10 for the $10 coupon.  Somehow I wasn't even charged tax!

That's when I noticed the text offer.  I texted, then picked up another pair of earrings marked down to $5, so FREE after the text coupon.  Again, didn't get charged text.

Also, with my receipts, I got a coupon for 50% off one single, regular sized bra and $10 off one regular priced denim purchase.

Please note that I realize I was being a huge pain, but I did thank the employee many times for being patient with me and told her manager how wonderful she was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment