Sunday, September 2

Dollar Tree Shopping, $9.27


I'd like to dedicate this shopping trip to my friend Derick of couPWNing! We've been wanting to see someone's Dollar Tree haul since they started taking coupons last week.  I finally got up the courage to give it a try!

10 Boxes of Dulce de Leche Cheerios, $1 each
Used 5 $1/2 from 8/5 GM

2 Dial NutriSkin Hand Soap, $1 each
2 Dial Basics HypoAllergenic Bar Soaps (3 pk), $1 each
Used 4 $.35/1 from 8/19 RP

2 Hefty Sandwich Slider Bags (13 ct), $1 each
Used $1/2 from 7/29 RP

L.A. Looks (20 oz), $1
Used $1/1 from 8/19 RP

5 Olay White Bars, $1 each
Used 5 $1/1 from 8/26 PG

Maybelline New York SuperStay Lip Color, $1
Used $1/1 from 8/5 RP

Subtotal: $8.60, Total: $9.27 for 23 items!

Since Dollar Tree started accepting manufacturer coupons last week, I've heard a lot of mixed reports.  I'm happy to report that my trip went pretty smoothly!  For whatever reason, the cashier told me that they couldn't take more than one "like" coupon in a transaction, so he broke it up into 5 separate transactions.  I didn't mind, as long as he was accepting them all! :)  It was a slow process, because each coupon had to be read and put in manually, but overall I was pleased with my trip and very patient cashier.  It was obvious that this was overwhelming, as to be expected with something new, but all turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment