Saturday, September 8

Under $1 Mall Shopping


I went to Hawthorne Mall in Vernon Hills today, and was able to do quite a bit of damage for under $1!

Victoria's Secret:
FREE Lace Thong (no purchase necessary) with mailer coupon, $11.50 value

Bath & Body Works:
FREE Cashmere Lace Lotion (2 oz) with Facebook Coupon Offer

Carson Pirie Scott
Relativity Socks, Regular Price $7, Sale Price $5.25, Paid $.27 after tax and $5 coupon
Thomas the Tank Engine Toy, Rang up Regular Price $6.99, Honored sign that said $5.24, Paid $.26 after tax and $5 coupon

Also, all of the surrounding Police Departements were there.  I hit up several, asking if I could take class sets of some of the items for my students.  They were all really nice.  I ended up with:
About 50 Pencils
About 50 Tattoos
23 "I'm not a BULLY!" Bracelets
2 Keychains
and a PEN (cause I really need more...LOL)

I'd say I did pretty well for $0.53! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment