Saturday, September 8

Under $1 Office Store Shopping


Yes, I did a TON of shopping today!  I got everything pictured above at Office Depot and 2 Staples.

Office Depot:
8 Clipboards, Clearance Priced $.25 each
12 Mini-Clipboards w/ Notepad, $.25 each
Subtotal: $5, Total: $5.35
I paid with a FREE $5 gift card on the smartphone app Wrapp that my friend Derik of couPWNing sent me for FREE! (Read about Wrapp and other awesome apps in this post.)
Net Cost: $.35 (tax)

Staples (2 transactions):
4 Bic RoundStick (8 ct), $.25 each (limit 4)
Used $1/2 from 7/29 SS
Martha Stewart Avery Labels, $2
Used $2/1 coupon previously found in store
Subtotal: $0
Totals: $.07 and $.24 (tax)
One store took off the $2 coupon as a manufacturer coupon, rather than a store coupon making tax higher.

Net Cost for Everything: $0.66

No comments:

Post a Comment