Saturday, April 23

All Old Navy Clearance Bottoms $6 (or less) in Store TODAY Only

All clearance bottoms are $6 TODAY ONLY at Old Navy.  (They also have solid polos for $6.)
I bought 4 skirts, 2 pants, and 2 capris for $6 each, totaling $48.
I added a pair of clearance earrings for $2.99 to get me over the $50 mark.  (Flip flops are $2 so would also work as a "filler.")

Then I used the $10 off $50 coupon.  That brought each "bottom" down to $4.83 and the earrings down to $2.40.  My subtotal was $40.99, $44.06 including tax.

This morning they were also giving out mini-boxes of Post cereal.  Best part?  $1.25 off ONE box of Honey Bunches of Oats is on each box!  That will make for a great deal later!  Very high value coupon!  I'll be saving them for a sale or Catalina deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment