Friday, April 22

Getting My Bzz On!


As a BzzAgent, I get to try free samples of products and share my thoughts with you! My first kit contains the new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe silk foundation and gloss balm. If you're interested in a $2 off coupon, just ask! I still have 3 available to give out!

 NatureLuxe Collection has already received these recommendations:
     •    3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend the new
          COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection to their clients
     •    8 out of 10 professional make-up artists agree NatureLuxe Silk Foundation
          provides flawless coverage and a light, luxurious feel
     •    9 out of 10 make-up artists would recommend NatureLuxe Gloss Balm to
          clients for a sheer color with a non-sticky, lightweight feel

No comments:

Post a Comment