Thursday, September 29

AHHH! My "FREE" Coupons Are About to Expire Jewel Shopping, $.84


I usually hang on to any coupons I have for FREE products in case there is a "Buy 1, Get 1 FREE" sale so that I can get 2 for FREE.  Well, I waited a little too long this time.  I had several expiring 9/30/11 and then noticed at 10:30PM that my Jewel Groupon was going to expire today!  So off to Jewel I went!  I got:


5 Assorted Ice Creams, $3 each
Used $15 Jewel Ice Cream Groupon I got for FREE with credit. (no longer available)

5 Tombstone Pizzas, $4 each
Used 5 FREE Tombstone Pizza Coupons I got from a Hasbro Family Game Night Rebate from before I started blogging. (no longer available)

1 Pantene Shampoo, $3.50
Used FREE Coupon from Facebook Promo (no longer available)

1 Skintimate Shave Gel, $2.99
Used FREE Coupon from Energizer Book (no longer available)

Subtotal: $0, Total: $.84 (tax)
Oddly enough, I had $.84 exactly on me!  Not a penny more! :)  Worth the late night trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment