Tuesday, June 19

Swagbucks: Earn Amazon Gift Cards or Other Prizes

Swagbucks


Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? I just redeemed 450 Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card.  I've earned nearly $100 in Amazon gift cards in less than a year!  Keep reading to see how easy this is!

Signing Up:
If you're interested in joining Swagbucks, head over here to sign up!  You'll earn 30 Swagbucks for signing up.

Earning Swagbucks:
Once signed up you can start earning Swagbucks in a variety of ways including searching, shopping, answering polls, and more!  Just use the "Search and Earn" box on the home page or check out other ways to earn along the left side.  I've earned ALL of my Swagbucks through searches.  Simply login to Swagbucks and use the search box the same way you would use "Google."  I only use the Swagbucks search box when I know where I'm going (like to Facebook, my blog, etc.)  I still use Google when I need to do a "real" search.  Usually within my first few searches in a day, I win some Swagbucks.  I win more throughout the day. So basically, I'm earning Swagbucks for doing something I would do anyway.

Redeeming Swagbucks:
You can redeem Swagbucks for prizes including gift cards, video games, DVDs, exclusive celebrity photos and autographs, apparel, consumer electronics, and much more!.  Once I hit 450 Swagbucks (usually every couple weeks or so), I redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card.  It seems to be the best deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment