Saturday, June 23

Jewel Shopping, $0.15 (tax only)


I went to Menards this morning to pick up my papers for $1.  Whenever I'm out, I swing by Jewel to pick up something for free or cheap with the $1/1 Essential Everyday coupon in the fresh summertime fun coupon book.  While I was there, I found a few other freebies!   One even had $20 in coupons attached to it!  Yeah!  I was worried they might be expired, but they're good through the end of the year.


Essential Everyday Ketchup (20 oz), $1
Used $1/1 EE coupon in the fresh summertime fun coupon book found in store

2 IcyHot No-Mess Vapor Gel for Kids, $1 each (clearance)
There were 3 more, but I actually remembered to check the expiration dates and they expired 5/12.
Used 2 $1/1 from 4/29 SS

o.b. Pro Comfort Tampons (18 ct), $1 (clearance)
Used $1/1 feminine care purchase store catalina

Subtotal: $0, Total: $0.15

No comments:

Post a Comment