Tuesday, March 27

CVS Shopping, $.68


I'm really proud of this one!  I'm not the best at putting together a deal on the fly, but the coupon machine at CVS spit out a coupon for a FREE AXE Styler Tube when you buy an AXE Deodorant.  I noticed the AXE deodorant was $4.50 and part of a spend $15, get $5 ECB promo.  The styler was on sale for $5.79.  I also had a coupon for a FREE AXE shower gel that I had gotten in the mail from a Facebook promo.  So, here's what I did:

AXE Deodorant, $4.50
AXE Styler Tube, $5.79
Used FREE w/ purchase of deodorant coupon from CVS machine
AXE Body Wash, $4.50
Used FREE coupon from Facebook promo
Subtotal: $4.50, Total: $5.68
"Paid" with $4 ECB and $1.68 OOP
Got back $5 ECB (Even though my total was $14.79, it was close enough to $15 to trigger the ECB.)
Net Cost: $.68

No comments:

Post a Comment