Thursday, May 17

BzzAgent: FREE Products and Coupons for Creating a "Bzz"


I've posted about BzzAgent a couple times in the past and thought that since I was recently invited to participate in another Bzz Campaign, it would be a great time to share this awesome opportunity with you once again!

My current Bzz Campaign is for Dr.Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles.  As a BzzAgent, I'll get the opportunity to try Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for FREE!  I'll also be sent coupons to share with friends and coworkers as I create a "Bzz" about the product.

I'm super-excited to try these!  As a second-grade teacher, I am on my feet A LOT!

If you're interested in becoming a BzzAgent, head over here to sign up and find out more!  You can click on the "Bzz Agent" tag at the bottom of this post to read about some of my past BzzCampaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment