Wednesday, May 16

CVS Shopping, $.64


I finally found these!

Here's the deal: Through 5/26, buy a Jonathan Adler Designed Roll Cover with bonus roll of Cottonelle for $1.99 and get back $1.99 ECB.  Now most people have reported finding these on end caps.  I finally found them at one of my local CVS stores in the toilet paper aisle, with no mention of the ECB deal.  I decided to try anyway.  Sure enough the $1.99 ECB printed!  It's advertised as a limit of 1, but if you buy them in separate transactions, they've been working for 4!   Buying them separately works out because you can roll the ECB from the roll before to pay for the next...and the next...and the next.  I paid $.16 tax for each, so a total of $.64!

Each one also has 2 coupons inside:
$.25/ Cottonelle Moist Wipes, Exp 12/31/12
$.25/1 package of Cottonelle Bath Tissue (4-pack or larger), Exp 12/31/12

2 comments:

  1. WOW thanks, it works but only tried 2 times so I will do it again and use the ECB $1.99 and its will be free....Ruth

    ReplyDelete