Monday, December 3

JCP Holiday Pin Promo + Prize Shopping, $3.15


If you've been following my Facebook page, you may know that I haven't been impressed with JCPenney's online ordering and customer service.  I am, however, VERY happy with their holiday pin promo!

If you haven't participated, it's really easy!  Through December 24 (or while supplies last) just go to any cashier at JCPenney stores and ask for a pin.  Each pin has a 7-digit code on it that you enter at christmas.jcp.com.  You can enter 2 codes per day (hint: per e-mail address...wink, wink, nod, nod).  Then check your e-mail to see if you're winner!

I'd say I've won once for every three or four pins entered!  I've won several $5 and $10 holiday certificates!  You can use one per transaction and they're valid through 12/31/12.  There are tons of other prizes available too.


Here's what I bought with some of the certificates I've won:

$5 Certificate:
Mouse Cheese Grater, Regular Price $9, Clearance Price $6, $1.05 after certificate

$10 Certificate:
M-Cups Matryoshkas Made to Measure, Regular Price $11, Rang up $8
Faberware Paring Knife, Regular Price $6, Clearance Price $3
...$1.05 after certificate

$10 Certificate:
KitchenAide Grater, Regular Price $15, Clearance Price $9
Monkey Trouble Okie Dokie Match-ups Long Sleeve Onsie, Regular Price $6, Clearance Price $2
...$1.05 after certificate

4 comments:

  1. I am always ordering from JCPenney's and they hasn't failed me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to make a purchase to ask a cashier? Or can you just walk up and ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just walk up and ask! :) I go from one to another.

      Delete
    2. Oh cool thanks!

      Delete