Tuesday, December 11

Target Shopping, $4.14 + Pinterest Recipe


Target has Stove Top Stuffing on price cut for just $1.  Use the $1/2 coupon from the 12/9 SS to score it for just $.50 a box!

I got 8 boxes, used 4 coupons and paid just $4.14!  These should last me for the year until the next stock up time on stuffing!

Need a recipe for all that Stove Top...well, thanks to Pinterset, I have a great one for you!



Pictured above is my original "pin," courtesy of Best Life 4 Moms!  The recipe is for Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Foil Packs.  It's a super easy recipe (my favorite).  All you need to do is mix your stuffing mix with 1 1/4 cups water; then plop it on 4 separate pieces of foil.  Add a boneless chicken breast, a cup of broccoli, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, bacon (optional), and a tablespoon of Ranch dress to each.  Loosely fold up the sides to seal and cook at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes!


Above is my completed dinner!  It tasted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment