Tuesday, December 6

BzzAgent: My FREE Meijer Gallery Wrapped Canvas Print


I signed up for BzzAgent last year, and love all the opportunities it gives me!  I've gotten to try Covergirl NatureLuxe Products, Black Box Wine, and most recently, Meijer's Canvas Photo Prints!  As a BzzAgent, I get to try products through Bzz Campaigns, and create a "Bzz" about them by sharing information and reviews.  Most recently BzzAgent supplied me with a Meijer coupon for one free 11"x14” ready-to-hang canvas-wrapped frame.


I love how my Canvas Photo Print from Meijer turned out!  This was my first experience using Meijer photo, and it was so easy to create.  I am used to stores having 1 or 2 photo kiosks.  Meijer had SIX!!!  No waiting for me!  The kiosk was very easy to use.  I just inserted my SD card and followed directions to create the canvas.  I even had to the option to fix and change the color of the photo if I chose. My canvas was ready to be picked up the following day.  (As long as you create one before 9pm, they have it ready the next day.)  I was worried the photo would look blurry, but it turned out crisp with strong colors.  I love how it looks on my wall!


These gallery-wrapped, ready-to-hang canvases are available in 5 sizes, up to 20"x30", and starting at $39.99.  However, through this week, through 12/10, Meijer is offering 20% off their canvas prints.  What a perfect holiday gift!

MyPoints.com

If you're interested in opportunities like this, head over and sign up to become a BzzAgent!  You'll also want to create a MyPoints account because you'll earn points through BzzAgent that you can "cash in" for gift cards and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment