Saturday, April 21

Bargain Barton is ONE Year Old Today!


Can you believe it?  I started Bargain Barton one year ago today!  I came home from work and just decided to start a blog.

Before starting Bargain Barton, I would share my shopping trips on Facebook.  Friends would be curious about how I got everything so cheap.  Rather than explain over and over, I decided to start a blog.  I really had no idea where it would go.

One year later, I consider it a "success."  It may not be the biggest, best, or most eye-catching, but I love doing it and sharing my favorite deals, coupons, and shopping trips!  I love being able to answer people's questions and it's an amazing feeling to get a simple, heartfelt "thank you" from a reader.

Thank you to all of my readers!  It amazes me that hundreds of people view my blog every day, and thousands every month.

If you have not already done so, please "Like" Bargain Barton on Facebook.  If you know a friend who is interested in couponing, please share my link.

I'm always checking comments and the Facebook Page, so please feel free to ask any questions, share your experiences, and let me know what you like or dislike and what you would like to see more or less of!  And as always, happy shopping!

Love,
Erin (AKA "Bargain Barton")

P.S. Celebrate Bargain Barton's birthday by checking out the master list of birthday clubs!  You'll score all sorts of great goodies when your birthday rolls around!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting everything! I check your site numerous times a day and love how you post pictures of your coupling escapades and breakdown with details every transaction so I can run to the store and do the same purchases. In California we don't have some of the same stores or as good of savings as what you post but its still wonderful having updates on what savings and free things I can get at Target, CVS and certain stores. So a big thank you! and Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marie! I'm glad you enjoy the shopping trips I post! :)

    ReplyDelete