Tuesday, April 24

CVS Shopping, $0.77 Money Maker


This week, spend $10 on Revlon, get a $4 ECB (limit 6).  Check your coupons from the machine!

I bought:

Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener, $9.99
Used $2/1 Revlon Face Product from 4/1 SS (There's also a $2/1 Revlon PhotoReady Face Product coupon here.)
Stacked with $5/1 Revlon Face Product from CVS Coupon Machine (got today)

2 Revlon Nail Polishes, $4.99 each
Used 2 $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic from 4/1 SS
Stacked with $5/2 Revlon Color Cosmetics from CVS Coupon Machine (got last week)

Subtotal: $5.97, Total: $7.23
"Paid" with $5.79 ECB and $1.44 OOP.
Got back $8 in ECBs.
Net Cost: $.77 Money Maker

This was not a smooth transaction.  First the nail polishes rang up for $5.89 and $5.99.  I showed the cashier that they were clearly marked $4.99 on the shelf, so he price adjusted them.  Then, only one $4 ECB printed.  My receipt said I had spent $14.98 toward the reward and needed to spend $10 more to earn another.  I had actually "spent" $19.97 on Revlon, which should have been close enough to trigger the 2nd ECB.  The cashier printed it for me manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment